Workflow ExcellenceHere's how we streamline your operational processes.
1. Business Process Strategy
We design a “best practices” workflow for your business operations:
- WORKFLOW MODELING: We map every system, process, role and method in your business to re-engineer your operations for enhanced productivity, real-time visibility, and competitive advantage.
- BUSINESS SYSTEMS: We design a unified process platform that integrates and extends your business systems to deliver the functionality you need to succeed.
- ANALYTICS: We define KPI and reporting strategies to surface the information needed to make the right business decisions.
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE: We ensure that your IT supports your systems and operations.
2. Workflow Technology
We connect internal and external processes throughout your organization.
- UNIFIED SYSTEM: Our proven workflow technology connects your ERP, CRM, Financial, and Operational systems to speed development and deliver a unified business and process platform.
- SCALABLE PLATFORM: TwinEngines Workflow Technology streamlines your business processes, improves your competitive advantage, and easily scales for growth.
3. Continuous Improvement
We help you adapt to changes in your market and business operations:
- LEAN AGILE DEVELOPMENT: We build, test, and release improvements continuously to help you respond quickly
to changing priorities and needs.
- CONTINUOUS DELIVERY: We use incremental delivery cycles for iterative process improvements that streamline operations and increase productivity.
- PARTNERSHIP APPROACH: As your technology partner, we augment your IT staff while you enjoy a predictable budget.
Is this you?
“We run a unique business. Out-of-the-box ERP software does not work for us.”
- We have found that most mid-market companies have invested in an ERP system with high expectations. The reality is that these systems only address 80 percent of their business process management needs.
- The built-in 80 percent is geared to the mass market. The remaining 20 percent represents your proprietary operations.
- We build out that 20 percent to give you a COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
“We can’t use SPREADSHEETS to run a complex, modern business.”
- Spreadsheets often manage key processes outside the main system – quoting, job costing, production scheduling, etc.
- Because spreadsheets are disconnected, they create functional gaps such as cumbersome reporting, difficult time analysis, and compromised data quality.
“Everyone needs a REAL-TIME VIEW of what’s going on.”
- Most organizations harbor islands of functionality and gaps in functionality. Sales people are disconnected from the shop floor which is disconnected from accounting.
- These disconnects introduce unnecessary complexity. It takes too many clicks to get things done. Exceptions sabotage the workflow.
- The perfect workflow needs real-time status, yet information is delayed and bottlenecks are hidden.
“Our customers, vendors and partners need to CONNECT to our systems.”
- Integrated value chains drive success today. Your ability to connect to your customer’s value chain creates a competitive advantage.
- Customers also expect real-time accurate information, including ecommerce, portals and Web integration.
- Multiple workflow paths are required to support mobile, Web, email etc.
- A fully-integrated system connects to shop floor equipment, including gauges, counters, barcodes, and field information.
- Interconnectedness includes social media. Twitter, Facebook, and other media are part of the information mix.
“PAPER slows us down… Too many manual errors.”
- Paper slows job changes. Even a simple address change will break the workflow
- Paper creates imperfect workflows. Everyone needs the job jacket all the time
- Paper introduces duplication waste and errors. There is no error-checking with paper
- Paper is unable to handle volume or scale. More orders require more people to manage them.
- Paradoxically, paper represents high-cost information management. Job shops that manage by paper lack a competitive advantage.
“Our digital workforce expects us to have MOBILE technology.”
- Today, the technologies used for work and personal life have merged.
- Agile operations need mobile access via tablets on the shop floor as well as mobile access in the field.
- ERP systems are now accessible via mobile, but they need proprietary solutions to support unique business processes.
Accelerate your business processes with real-time visibility of your entire workflow for every person in your organization:
ENABLE SCALABLE GROWTH
CONNECT ALL PROCESSES
PROVIDE REALTIME VISIBILITY
GAIN COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
FILL SOFTWARE GAPS