We Integrate your business and operational systems by developing targeted applications, connecting existing apps, and implementing our pre-built modules.
- Filling Gaps – If your ERP doesn’t quite fit your business operations and processes, we leverage APIs to manage your workflows using web applications and external processes to exchange information with your ERP.
- Services Integration – We integrate your payroll, CRM, HR systems, communication platforms, project management apps, shipping, sales tax, social media, geolocation, mobile apps, and more with your ERP.
- Data Integration – We integrate siloed data from multiple sources including on-premise, cloud, IoT, and shop floor to extend your ERP and serve as a single integrated platform.
- Analytics – We define KPI and reporting strategies, and surface the relevant information needed to make business decisions.
Out-of-the-box ERP implementations cover the basics but miss the proprietary processes that are central to your business. TwinEngines can set up and align your ERP system to mirror your operations.
- ERP Senior Advisory Management – An ERP implementation involves business strategy, business process reengineering, culture shifts, vendor management, and continuous improvement. TwinEngines can manage the big picture strategy and the implementation for clients who do not have the IT staff or senior leadership with this expertise.
- ERP Implementation – We provide hands-on ERP implementation including data migration, advisory services, facilitation, project management, and resources needed to augment your IT staff. We handle the most complex migrations – even when your data lives in multiple systems and formats.
- All Major ERP Systems – We work with all major tier-two ERP systems including MS Dynamics 365, Epicor & Prophet 21, Plex, Fourth Shift, Infor, Viewpoint, JD Edwards, Macola, and more.