TwinEngines Hosting Acceptable Use Policy
TwinEngines Hosting Acceptable Use Policy
This document defines the Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) of products and services provided by TwinEngines, Inc. (“TwinEngines”) to all of its clients and other users (collectively, “Client”). This Policy will ensure the integrity, security, reliability and privacy of the TwinEngines network, systems, products, services, server hosting facilities and data contained within (collectively, the “TwinEngines Network”). Client is responsible for continual compliance of this Policy.
TwinEngines Network Client is prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the TwinEngines Network. Any violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to the Client. TwinEngines will investigate any alleged violations and will cooperate with law enforcement agencies if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of violations of the security of the TwinEngines Network include, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing data not intended for such Client
- Logging into a server or account which the Client is not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system
- Breach security or authentication measures
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding,” “mail-bombing,” or “crashing”
- Taking any action in order to obtain services to which the Client is not entitled
The TwinEngines Network may only be used for lawful purposes. For example, Client may not use the TwinEngines Network to create, transmit, distribute, or store material that:
- Violates a trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others
- Violates the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others
- Impairs the privacy of communications
- Contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content
- Constitutes pornography
- May be threatening, abusive or hateful
- Violates export control laws or regulations
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability
- Causes technical disturbances to the TwinEngines Network, including, but not limited to, introduction of any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- Violates reasonable regulations of TwinEngines or other service providers with respect to the network
- Constitutes deceptive on-line marketing.
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above
If Client becomes aware of any such activities, Client is obligated to immediately notify TwinEngines and take all other appropriate actions to cause such activities to cease.
UNSOLICITED COMMUNICATIONS (“SPAM”)
Posting the same or similar unsolicited e-mail messages, bulk commercial advertising or informal announcements to one or more groups (known as “Spam”) are prohibited. Spam is not only annoying to Internet users; it seriously affects the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the TwinEngines Network. These unsolicited messages can increase your costs by clogging the TwinEngines Network, rendering your web site inaccessible and potentially leading to down time of your mission-critical Internet applications.
In addition, E-MAIL USERS may not:
- Send or post e-mail messages which are excessive and/or intended to harass or annoy others
- Continue to send e-mail to a recipient that has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive it
- Send e-mail with forged TCP/IP packet header information
- Intentionally omit, delete, forge or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return addresses information
- Take any other actions intended to cloak the Client’s identity or contact information
Client is responsible for all its content hosted by TwinEngines. TwinEngines exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through the TwinEngines Network, including content provided on any third party websites linked to the TwinEngines Network. TwinEngines provides any Web site links as Internet navigation tools for informational purposes only and not as an endorsement. TwinEngines does not adopt, nor warrant the accuracy of, the content of any linked Web site and undertakes no responsibility to update the content. Use of any information obtained via the TwinEngines Network is at Client’s own risk. TwinEngines does not screen communications and is not responsible for screening or monitoring content used by Client.
CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE USE
TwinEngines reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to the TwinEngines Network upon notice of a violation of this Policy. Indirect or attempted violations of this Policy, and actual or attempted violations by a third party on behalf of a Client, shall be considered violations of this Policy by such Client.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TwinEngines, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any losses, damages, costs or expenses resulting from any third party claim or allegation (“Claim”) arising out of or relating to any use of the TwinEngines Network, including any Claim which, if true, would constitute a violation of this Policy. This obligation shall survive termination of this Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, shall TwinEngines’s liability for any damages to Client under this Policy exceed the amount Client paid for one (1) month’s access to the TwinEngines Network.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS
TwinEngines reserves the right to modify this Policy in the manner set forth above at any time. If you are unsure whether any contemplated use is permitted or have any comments regarding prohibited use or other abuse of the TwinEngines Network, please direct questions or comments to: support@twinEngines.com.