Our Strategic Approach
We connect all processes: internal, external and the shop floor in order to increase velocity, eliminate waste and engage your customers.
Our strategic approach to business workflows is built from hands-on experience working with a long list of manufacturers and product service firms. It includes:
- Analysis – Every system, process, role and method in your operations is analyzed to form a detailed map of your business.
- Modeling – We re-engineer the way information moves through your business by looking at business systems, workflows, data, entity rules, the user interface, and the IT platform. We develop a new model that delivers enhanced productivity, real-time visibility, and a competitive advantage.
- Integration – We connect all business systems, creating real-time integration for the front office, shop floor, mobile and web users.
Our best-practices approach gets the most from your Financials, ERP/MRP, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Line of Business systems.
- Selection/Implementation – We ensure you have the right products and they are functioning correctly.
- Gaps/Extensions – We fill the gaps in your current processes that are not well integrated with your existing business systems. We can also extend your systems beyond their current capabilities.
IT Infrastructure – Businesses of every size rely on desktops, mobile devices, email, servers and databases. Getting your infrastructure to support your operational mission is the challenge.
- Evaluation – We ensure that your IT supports your business systems and
- Best Practices – We apply a best practices approach in recommending
The goal is to capture actionable intelligence.
- Analytics Strategies – Our solution surfaces the information needed to guide
your day-to-day and long-term business decisions.
- KPI – Our solution provides visibility to Key Performance Indicators that measure
We have experience integrating
a broad range of business processes:
- Product Configuration
- Sales Order Processing
- Capacity Planning
- Product Costing