The focus of the BPC/PM position is to drive the process of technology implementation and software development to solve business challenges faced by client manufacturing and industrial services companies. This includes gathering of functional requirements, communication of these requirements to developers and deployment of these solutions at the client sites, which are predominately in metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. The end result is high ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Our clients’ business processes are substantially improved through:
- Personal, direct and collaborative interaction with clients
- An in-depth understanding of their business processes and desired results
- Critical analysis resulting in recommendations of the best solutions
- Development of clear and detailed functional specifications that are easily communicated to our off-shore development team
- Assuring thorough documentation exists for accuracy and continuity
- Our company growth is supported and enhanced through:
- Managing all project implementations in a way that feels seamless to the client
- Establishing strong, trusting relationships with the development team
- Assuring that all associated tasks are properly prioritized to assure the highest levels of responsiveness and sensitivity to budgets
- Preserving the project quality through deploying code and testing code deployment
- Trouble-shooting applications and performance issues
- Maintaining continuous support documentation
Job requirements include:
- 4 year degree from “brick and mortar” university
- 2+ years experience business analysis / requirements gathering related to full life cycle software development
- Manufacturing and/or industrial Services industry experience
- Experience with Microsoft enterprise technology.
- Solid experience developing business process improvement recommendations.
- Programming and/or data modeling experience.
Please email your resume to: Jobs@twinengines.com – – NO phone calls please